GUA workshop: Print Standards and Specifications
Our own Steve Carter, SVP Technology at Phototype, will be presenting alongside Jason Lisi, Associate Professor at Ryerson University at the 20th Annual GUA North American Conference in San Antonio on June 3rd at 2:30pm. Specifically, they’ll be sharing:
- Overview of standards, specifications and variants
- Why you should care about standards and specifications
- How standards and specifications can help you
- What are variants, specifications & standards?
- What industry groups support standards?
- Case study and intelligent PDFs
This year, the conference theme is “Think Beyond!” and we’re excited that Steve and Jason will have the opportunity to share their deep technical expertise to advance all who work within the graphics industry.
For more information, please visit http://www.guaconference.com/gua-workshop/
Phototype is a 4th-generation, family-owned company that provides fully integrated graphic solutions to the consumer packaged goods (CPG), medical/pharma, retail, printing and converting industries. To learn more, contact us.